Cuban Black Bean Soup
This jazzed up soup cup recipe makes this a perfect on the go meal that feels homemade and fresh. Our already nourishing soup cups are vegan and low in sodium. Adding fresh tomatoes and a hint of cumin turns this cup into a hearty Cuban meal.
- 1 carton Dr. McDougall’s Organic Lower Sodium Black Bean RTS Soup
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- Juice of ½ lime
- ¼ bell pepper, sliced
- Handful of fresh baby tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp plant-based yogurt (optional)
- Handful of chopped cilantro
This Recipe Calls For Right Foods Organic Black Bean Gluten Free Lower Sodium Soup, Which you can Purchase on
- Pour the contents of the Organic Lower Sodium Black Bean RTS Soup into a medium-sized saucepan and water on medium to low heat.
- Add in the spices, stir to combine, and heat through, but do not boil.
- Top with the bell pepper, tomatoes, plant-based yogurt and chopped cilantro.
- Squeeze the lime juice over and enjoy your fulfilling meal.