This Lentil Bolognese recipe showcases a classic meat-free option using lentils in place of the traditional meat Bolognese sauce that uses beef or pork.
- 1 carton Dr. McDougall’s Organic Lower Sodium French Lentil RTS Soup
- 1 lb gluten-free pasta
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- a handful of chopped parsley
This Recipe Calls For Right Foods Organic French Lentil Gluten Free Lower Sodium Soup, Which you can Purchase on
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions
- In a medium saucepan, add the contents of the Organic Lower Sodium French Lentil Soup as well as the pasta sauce, oregano, and garlic powder. Stir to combine and heat as desired
- Serve lentil bolognese over pasta, sprinkle with chopped parsley and enjoy!