Moroccan Lentil Soup
This Moroccan Lentil Soup comes together beautifully in well under 10 minutes and the crunch of the peppers and sweetness of the cinnamon gives this lentil it’s unique flavor. If you’re a big fan of lentil soup, but you’re not sure which recipe to choose, this one is a great place to start.
- 1 carton Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Organic French Lentil Gluten Free Lower Sodium Soup
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
This Recipe Calls For Right Foods Organic French Lentil Gluten Free Lower Sodium Soup, Which you can Purchase on
- Combine the carton of Organic French Lentil soup with the chopped bell pepper, cinnamon, and lime juice.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are mixed in, and heat according to the instructions on the box.
- Carefully pour your soup into two bowls, top them with fresh parsley and a little squeeze of lime, and enjoy!