One-Pot Vegan Summer Stew
Bring all the feeling of summer with this nostalgic recipe! We highlighted our Organic Lentil ready-to-serve soup with a medley of delicious summer veggies like corn, carrots, green beans and more for a satisfying seasonal treat.
- 1 unit Dr. McDougall's Lentil Lower Sodium Soup
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/3 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup chickpeas
This Recipe Calls For Right Foods Lentil Lower Sodium Soup, Which you can Purchase on
- In a pan on medium heat, add onion, green beans and zucchini and sauté in vegetable broth for 3-4 minutes or until veggies start to brown and absorb liquid.
- Add carrots, corn and chickpeas and mix together for 5 minutes. Add Right Foods Lentil RTS and mix well together - let simmer until all liquid is absorbed.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with oregano. Enjoy!