Minestro-ho-ho-ne! This merry moment is perfect for spreading instant cheer - we paired our minestrone chickpeas, kale, carrots, garlic and chickpeas! Top with rosemary or your favorite holiday garnish
- 1 cup Dr. McDougall's Minestrone Soup
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 cup kale, chopped
- 1/3 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/3 cup garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- black pepper
This Recipe Includes Right Foods Organic Minestrone Gluten Free Soup
- Prepare soup cup using package instructions
- In saucepan, heat kale, chickpeas, carrots and garlic.
- Add tomato paste, salt and pepper and mix on medium heat until veggies are fully covered in sauce.
- Place heat on low, add minestrone soup.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes, add/remove water for preferred thickness/thinness.
- Remove from pan and place in bowl.
- Garnish with rosemary - enjoy!
Review Santa’s Minestrone
Your emaill address will not be published. We will use your instagram URL to get your profile pic. All fields except instagram username are required.