Vegan Teriyaki Lo Mein
All of the crisp veggies, savory noodles and rich taste you can handle! We served up our classic teriyaki noodles for this ultimately satisfying bowl.
- 1 unit Dr. McDougall's Teriyaki Asian Noodle Cup
- 1/4 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 garlic, sliced
- 1/3 shittake mushroom, sliced
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- black sesame seeds
This Recipe Calls For Right Foods Asian Noodles Teriyaki Soup Cup, Which you can Purchase on
- In medium saucepan, heat vegetable broth. Add in mushroom and garlic, and mix until most of broth is cooked/absorbed.
- After a few minutes, add in broccoli, bell pepper and carrots and mix together until all liquid in pan is gone, and remove from heat.
- Prepare teriyaki noodles according to unit instructions, drain broth and place in mixing bowl. Add in cooked veggies from pan and mix well together.
- Transfer to bowl, garnish with black sesame seeds and lime. Enjoy!