We LOVE this hearty protein-packed soup! This is the perfect quick and easy meal. We took our Split Pea Soup Cup and added sautéd veggies for a smoky and savory delight.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 package Dr. McDougall's Split Pea Soup Big Cup
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Sauté the garlic, red onion, celery and carrots together on medium heat for 7-8 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Cook the split pea soup cup according to package instructions.
- Transfer the soup to a bowl and mix in the vegetables, then garnish with parsley.