Ramen pancakes ?? Francesca Bonadonna from Plantifully Based has outdone herself this time! She made an iconic twist on our miso ramen with this insanely amazing recipe!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 2 units Dr. McDougall's Miso Ramen Soup
- shredded carrot
- shredded zucchini
- vegan egg replacer
- 1/4 cup flour
- green onions
- (sauce) 1/2 seasoning packet
- (sauce) 1-2 tbsp water
- (sauce) 1-2 tsp gochujang or sriracha
- (sauce) 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
This recipe is made with our Dr. McDougall's Miso Ramen Noodle Soup Cup
- Cover noodles with hot water to fill line. Set aside for 7 minutes to soften.
- In a large bowl mix the flour and half of one seasoning packet. You only need 1 seasoning packet you can save the other one.
- Once ramen is soft drain from the water. Add all ingredients into the bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of batter into a non-stick fry pan. **optional lightly spray it with non-stick cooking spray before panfrying. Use a rubber spatula to spread the batter out into a circle. Cook 3 to 5 minutes per side over medium low heat. Repeat until all are made.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing together all the ingredients in a small bowl until seasoning packet has been dissolved. Add water until you have reached desired consistency.
- Cut the circle into 4 triangles, serve warm. Top with sesame seeds and green onion. Enjoy!
Looking for more amazing plant-based recipes? Check these out: