Protein-Packed Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
If you're a staunch bell-pepper-hater, don't click away just yet! In an effort to defend one of Earth’s finest offerings, our chef’s racked their brains for the best (read: easiest) way to make stuffed bell peppers, and they did not disappoint. Here's how to make our Protein-Packed Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers:
- Dr. McDougall’s Black Bean & Lime Soup Cup
- 2 fresh bell peppers (any color)
- ¼ cup fresh guacamole
- ¼ cup fresh salsa
- juice of 1 lime, quartered
- 2 tsp chopped cilantro
This Recipe Calls For Right Foods Black Bean & Lime Gluten Free Soup Big Cup, Which you can Purchase on
- Prepare the Black Bean & Lime Soup with slightly less water than what is used on the cooking instructions. While the soup is heating up, wash and halve your bell peppers.
- When the soup is finished, carefully divide it evenly into the bell pepper halves.
- Top with the salsa, guacamole and cilantro, and enjoy!